Wednesday, August 4, 2010

So fun! Nashville, TN Family Photographer.

I have had the distinct pleasure of photographing this family, not once, but twice!  First when this little miss was first born, and then when big brother turned two.  I can honestly say that I was really, really, really excited to see how both of these adorable kiddos had grown since we last saw each other in frigid February!  Well, just when I thought they couldn't get any cuter, I was wrong!  I hope you enjoy your sneak peek and I am excited for you to see the rest of your images!  See you guys again in November!



































































































































































































































































































Just a reminder to all of my clients....I am running a newborn special!  Book a newborn session and receive your choice of either a free mini-maternity session or 25 flat birth announcements!  Must book a date by September 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers