Sunday, August 29, 2010

Drum roll please! Nashville, TN Family Photographer.

September 1st is a big day around here!  Its officially the re-launch of Melissa Dudek Photography!  Not that I was ever "not launched", but I am taking a huge, giant step and moving beyond my portfolio building stage!  I will still run specials here and there, and look for upcoming mini-sessions for your holiday cards.

So if you have a baby on the way, a 1st birthday coming up, or wanting to document an exciting day in the life of you and your children, book me asap!  All sessions booked prior to September 1st (but can take place anytime in 2010 or the beginning of 2011) still include the high resolution session disc.  All sessions booked after September 1st do not automatically include your session disc, but of course will still be available for purchase.

So be sure and email me now about setting up your session date to take advantage of this limited opportunity of my deeply discounted pricing!  All inquiries made after September 1st will be set up under my new pricing structure, which you can check out at the above "Investment" tab.

Got questions?  I got answers!  Email me at melissa1979@gmail.com.

And since we can't have another post without a photo, here are two from a recent session.  Th way the light was hitting the trees made me think of fall and I am already booking up for fall sessions!  Be sure and grab a spot on my calendar in time for holiday cards!  Oh, and be sure and check out www.melissadudekphotography.com/blog for the full session sneak peek of the photos below.  Enjoy!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers