Friday, February 5, 2010

Toddlerhood! Raleigh, NC Family Portrait Photographer.

Parenting a toddler is certainly an experience that I sometimes think only other parents of toddlers can relate to. Energy for days, surprises everywhere...play hard, sleep hard! Brody certainly is no exception to this and goes nonstop every day from sun-up to sun-down, and often well past sun down! Well, this adorable little guy makes Brody seem down right lethargic! He is a very special pal of Brody's (you may remember his amazing blue eyes from my very first post on my blog) and I had the best time with him and his parents while photographing them in downtown Raleigh. I hope you enjoy your sneak peek and we can't wait to see you guys again soon!














1 comment:

  1. We and his teachers agree with you 100% about his energy level! Thanks again, Melissa! We enjoyed our session with you and have these wonderful pictures to admire for years to come.

    ReplyDelete

Followers