Monday, February 22, 2010

Mine on Mondays. Spring Hill, TN Lifestyle Portrait Photographer.

I have seen on a couple of other photography blogs that I follow, this fun idea where every Monday you post about your own little ones. I love this idea, and since I am like every other mom out there who takes a bagillion pictures of her kiddos and then leaves them on the computer and never does anything else with them, this will force me to actually have some of them printed! So here in the first installment of "Mine on Mondays". I hope you enjoy!


Saturday mornings are pretty low key around here with the arrival of our sweet Ella. By the time we have breakfast, its time for our 5 month old to go down for her morning nap. Needless to say, Brody must play inside during these cold winter months and usually he can be found crawling around on the kitchen floor with his trucks. Sometimes it's his police car truck, sometimes it's his fire engine truck, but usually it's his "daddy's truck"...





















2 comments:

  1. HI MELISSA: THESE PICTURES ARE PRECIOUS AND WE THINK YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB.

    ReplyDelete

Followers