Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Summer Special! Nashville Baby Photographer.

I am in the middle of editing a sweet session of a brand new baby girl, looking forward to a session with another brand new baby girl on Friday, and it got me thinking.... I have decided that I want to do a newborn promotion!  So here it is!

Book a newborn session and receive your choice of:

a free mini maternity session OR 25 free birth announcements.

Newborn sessions should take place within the first 2 weeks of being born.  This session takes place in your home so taht baby, mommy, daddy, even big brother or sister, are super relaxed.

This special won't last long, so book soon!  Now, please meet the inspiration for my promotion (can you see why I was so inspired?) and check back for more of her later in the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers