Monday, June 7, 2010

Anticipation. Murfreesboro, TN Family Portrait Photographer

Look at this beautiful belly!!  Seriously, have you ever seen a more perfect baby bump??


This sweet little family is expecting a baby girl next month!  Wow!  I was honored to photograph this soon-to-be-new-mommy, her hubby and daughter--they also happen to be a few of my most favorite people!  Big sister is very excited, and we even  had the upcoming arrival's cousin join us for the the portrait session.


 


We headed out to a park near their house, and the sun set was perfect for a little sun flare.



I could not get enough of this belly!





Loved all the interesting textures we found....


and here are a few of baby's big sister and cousin!










and then my favorite one of the parents to be...


You look amazing my sweet friend, and I hope you enjoy your sneak peek and I CANNOT wait to get my hands on your squishy, sweet new baby when she arrives in a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers