Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Frigid Fun! Apex, NC Family Photographer.

Anyone else wish that Spring would go ahead and come and just stay? This perfectly awesome big guy certainly did this past Saturday! I met up with him and his mom for an early morning session(at what is becoming my favorite place to shoot), and while the sun was shining, it was awfully frigid in the shade. He was a trooper though, was happy to run (and hop) to stay warm, and I had a wonderful time capturing these images for his mom (AND for his super duper proud grandparents and aunt!). I have had such a hard time choosing my favorites to preview, that I am pretty sure I will be writing another post on this handsome fella in a couple of weeks! Thank you so much for spending a cold, cold morning with me, I hope you enjoy this sneak peek and I am very excited for you to see the rest of your images!




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers