Saturday, January 2, 2010

Delightful deal.

Welcome 2010!

It has been busy, busy around here and I am excited to introduce the following packages for 2010--be sure and notice that all packages are $100 off for a limited time! **All digital files are high resolution and you may reproduce all of the images however you please. I am happy to recommend various photo printing labs to you.**

45 minute session, 8 digital files, $175, only $75 for a limited time!
**1 person only, $20 each additional person

1 hour session, 15 digital files, $250, only $150 for a limited time!
**up to 4 people, $20 each additional person

1.5-2 hour session, 30 digital files, 4x6 print of each file, $400, only $300 for a limited time!
**up to 6 people, $20 each additional person
Please contact me for groups of more than 8.

Are you expecting a new addition to your family? Contact me for an even more delightful deal on my newborn sessions.

These delightful deals won't last long, so hurry and book soon! Book a session for January or February and receive an extra 10% the sale price--I am already booked four of the next 8 weeks, so contact me at melissa1979@gmail.com to reserve a session for you and your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers