Thursday, December 17, 2009

So Proud.

As a mother, I am amazed at how proud I am of my son Brody while he is only just two years old. I often wonder what that pride will look like in twenty or twenty five years, but I imagine it will look a lot like this...




























She is so proud of her daughters! I was so happy to photograph these beautiful women as they are all embarking on a great adventure together even though the oldest sister is hundreds of miles away.

















































Its clear your sisters miss you everyday! Thanks for bringing along your sweet heart for some lovey-dovey shots too!




























Oh, I decided to post one more. Mostly because we used to be 'desk-mates' and also because it might be one of my most favorite images ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers